Coping Saw with Wood Handle fret saws free blades
A hacksaw for cutting objects. The hacksaw includes a saw blade seat and a handle pivotally connected to the second end of the saw blade seat. The saw blade seat can also extend axially from the first end of the handle. The saw blade with one end pivotally connected to the first end of the saw blade seat in the saw blade seat can be rotated out from the opening and combined with the second end of the handle to form a working hacksaw. When in use, it is comfortable to hold, safe, and the folding action is continuous. At the same time, it can accommodate multiple saw blades, which is extremely convenient in replacement and use.
A hack saw comprising: a saw blade seat, a handle, and a saw blade, characterized in that: the first end of the saw blade seat is pivotally connected to an eccentric rotating cover, and more than one saw blade pivots Connected to the rotating cover, one side is provided with an opening; the handle is generally hollow and has a suitable gripping shape on the outer circumference, and its first end is open, and the second end of the saw blade seat Extend into it; at least one positioning element, the positioning element can position the second end of the saw blade seat, and rotate to make the handle and the saw blade seat slightly 90 degrees.
There are many sizes and styles of hack saws. It is a commonly used tool in the electrical industry. Although the saw blade is the most important part of the bow saw, the bow saw itself can help or hinder your work. You should buy a strong and durable bow saw. There are some styles of hacksaws that can install saw blades in different positions on the hacksaw frame. This feature will be useful sooner or later. Mini hack saws use standard hacksaw blades. Due to the small size of the saw, it can be used where standard hacksaws are not suitable. Miniature bow saws are indispensable in the toolbox.
Prevent sawing skew:
The skew of the saw bow has an important influence on the quality and effect of the workpiece. Start with the adverse effects caused by sawing skew, find out the cause of skew, and effectively prevent it. For saw slits that have been sawed skewed, use appropriate correction methods.
Hand-held saw bow sawing is one of the basic fitter skills that mechanical students must master during the school training at the secondary vocational education stage.
The adverse effects of kerf skew:
(1) The saw seam is skewed during the sawing process, which can easily lead to out of tolerance in the sawing size and scrapped workpieces.
(2) During the sawing process, the skew of the saw seam will increase the subsequent machining allowance and reduce the processing efficiency.
Causes of saw skew:
(1) When clamping the workpiece, the saw line is not placed in a vertical line.
(2) The saw blade is installed too loosely or twisted relative to the plane of the saw bow.
(3) Incorrect force during sawing, and the sawing speed and the frequency of push-pull saw are too fast.
(4) A saw blade with uneven wear is used.
(5) The size control is inaccurate or the saw road is skewed when starting the saw.
(6) During the sawing process, the line of sight did not observe whether the saw blade coincides with the vertical line.